 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 3840
Re: Nuovi treni 9V
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 14:28:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Eric Kingsley wrote:
   In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Luca Giannitti wrote:

http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/save9V.htm

Saluti a 9V! Luca

I would appretiate it if someone could translate this to Italian.

I don’t know Italian but I can tell that this thread concerns the fate of the 9v Train line. I would like to invite you all to come visit http://save.9vtrains.com/ . This is an international effort to try and save the 9v Train line.

If there is interest I am willing to set up a forum for discussions in Italian on the 9v train subject. This forum would be available via RSS as well. All I would ask is for someone to volunteer to be the moderator of the forum. I feel that the world wide AFOL community needs to show solidarity in this effort.

The Italian AFOL community is a very strong one and we would welcome your paticipation.

It’s interesting; it appears that Luca went ahead and did exactly what you did, only in Italian. Did he even know about your site? I’m not sure which is a stronger message-- that all of the protests come from one, unified source, or grassroots protests springing up independently around the world.

If you drop his URL into Babelfish, you get the general idea of what is being said. Apparently “LEGO” in Italian means “I tie”:-)

JOHN