 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 800
Re: Thoughts on what to do next time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:51:58 GMT

Kevin, can you list off the march? venue that wanted us to display? We
should get planning...

There is also the "Western Rails - Canada's Largest Railroadiana Show"
on Sunday, March 18th, right back at the same place, Cameron Rec
Centre in Burnaby.

It looks as though we would have to pay for tables in this show,
although I'm not sure.  This was a flyer that was either dropped off
at the display, or came in the envelope with our map and badges.

Robin