 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 795
Re: Thoughts on what to do next time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:38:22 GMT

Dean Husby wrote in message <3A120306.5D2FF1A6@akasa.bc.ca>...
Ahh. You know, if the "standard" tables are always the same height we can • create
permanent blocks that are the right size to raise them. Then it would be • VERY
easy to just plop them down and go.

Now THAT is an excellent idea.

Kevin, can you list off the march? venue that wanted us to display? We • should
get planning...

There were two that asked us... one was the TTOS (Toy Train Operating
Society) and I believe theirs was going to be in August... yep, got the bit
of paper, it's Sunday August 5th from 11am to 4pm at the Richmond Inn Hotel
in Richmond. The other people who approached us were the Victoria Model
Railway Club for their show which I seem to remember is in April, but I
don't have any paper for that - they talked to Alex and I so maybe she
remembers. They are going to send us details.

If we are going to show in Victoria we could co-ordinate with the LUGNET
people in Victoria and see if they want to do a joint layout, and we need to
plan carefully for transport. Taking 2 vans across on the ferry would get
expensive.

Kevin