 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7477
Re: Woo Hoo!!!!! (part deux...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 22:46:31 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

Dave K

for Iain-- ;)¬

Well, that's 3 motors.  That's all the microcontrollers I purchased.  I only
have 4 motors anyway... Might have to work that thing out with Jeff E for more.

I'm thinking you might get credit for swapping a DCC motor for one
without, Mister handy-with-an-iron. :)

Let me just say, I just converted 3 motors in about an hour an a half, and it
was quite easy.  We could probably get the motors converted for NMRA if that's a
good idea.

Beyon that, this is fun--now I have to figure out how to get the motors on
different LOCO #'s...

Later all...

Dave K

<http://sparky.i989.net/
<http://sparky.i989.net/image1.jpg>>¬
[Sparky's Space]--Where {Sparky} has his {Space}