 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6994
Re: did you take the day off work??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Chris, have you seen the latest rides I want to make with lego; KNITORO AND
MEYOBOARD are a german manufacture. they use a new system of nitrogen
accumulation to store energy.

I seriously just clapped.  That was fabulous.

"KNITORO AND MEYOBOARD" was an attempt at typing "Monitor and Keyboard",
meaning, I banged my fist on both the monitor and keyboard, because I was
laughing so hard.

I Had the Keyboard part... it was the Mnitoro that was confusing me...

Jeff VW
The Dog is sleeping on my lap again... THANK GOD she IS a lap dog....

Yeah, if it's like Marmaduke... lap, well, not so much...

Dave K

<snip>