 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7020
Re: Spoke too soon....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 04:51:40 GMT

"Gerard Steenbeek" <interdutch2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message

And to also answer to Iain's post.
No we don`t use a Lely Astronaut. They are awesome, but they can`t cope • with
the diferences found in cows, to milk with those you need a herd of • perfect
cows.

I'll have to look into this again, but that's not my understanding;  the
engineers from LELY explained how the machine could be configured to cows
with any number of tits, in any position, and any milk flow in any condition
ever created.  It could probably milk a cow if it had one on it's forehead!

And we have far to many cows, we would need to buy too many of them
spending a few Million buck. Employees are cheaper and more flexable. The

Cheaper, sure, but certainly not more flexible;  the Astronaut affords the
cow total flexibility.

    Iain