 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6975
Re: did you take the day off work??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:42:10 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Dave, Jeff W,

a few days ago during a small light snow fall you both droned on and on
about how you live 3 min away from work, but it took you 8 hours to
drive in.  Due to the snow.

:)

Yep, I'm working from home today.... Really I am!!!!

I just had my computer freeze up on me, and Lost about an Hours worth of
work, so I'm having a Great Day!!!

Jeff VW
You know how hard it is to type with a dog sleeping on your lap with her
head resting on one of your arms....

Do you know how hard it is to sleep when your bed keeps typing?

Jeff E