 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7021
Re: Spoke too soon....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 06:14:30 GMT

the Astronaut affords the
cow total flexibility.

I was going to be crass and make a comment about how I like my cows
flexible. then I thought better of it and I just wont!!

in lego news, I am building the paper folder.

its HARD.  I've got it so that a set of rollers move the paper along,
and I'm trying to set it up to make the first fold.

my thought is to make  crease first, then try a fold....

FYI a standard 81/2 X 11" sheet of paper is 28 x 36 studs

Chris