 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6974
Re: did you take the day off work??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:05:34 GMT

Hey I can post again.  :-)

I tried replying to Iain's Airwolf post, and how disturbing it was to
see Jan-Michael Vincent, and Ernest Borgnine on a fair ride.  However
after several tries I never received authorization messages for any of
the posts.

The theming on that ride is just bizarre.  What could it possibly have
to do with Airwolf.  Cool ride though, and awesome lego model of the ride.

Derek

Derek Raycraft wrote:
David Koudys wrote:

I want a dog!!!

I don't!!!

I can't wait 'til I get my own house--dog and my own lego room...

The lego room on the other hand I could use.

Derek