 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6996
Re: I started work earlier today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:50:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

your a farmer.

C O O L !!!!!

the list of professions at RTL really run the range.

so from the cool file we have:

a farmer
a rocket scientist
an industrial robot designer
an artist
various computer geeks
A high level banker type

RTL has the making for a great kids story book.

"... good morning" Mr. Artist, said the Industrial Robot Designer.
"Well, Hello to you too, Mr. Artist."
"Mr. Artist; have you seen our friend the Rocket Scientist?" queried the
Industrial Robot Designer.
"I think he is with the Various Computer geeks" replied The Artist, and
off he went.

Chris
still a slow day.

I say we set up rtlTrain 4.5 at Chris's shop so he won't be so bored--he can
watch the trains go rond and round all day :)

Dave K
-who wants to relieve Chris's boredom by suggesting cool wonderful tings
like LEGO trains!