 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6960
6959  |  6961
Subject:
did you take the day off work??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:25:15 GMT

Dave, Jeff W,

a few days ago during a small light snow fall you both droned on and on
about how you live 3 min away from work, but it took you 8 hours to
drive in.  Due to the snow.

so, with the road being the way they are; did you guys even go to work
today?

cause I'm here at work (the hero) and I'm thinking this would have been
a good day to bring my lego and build  a paper folder.  (no i have not
forgotten)

so, are you two lucky stiffs staying home???

Chris
its going to be a LONG day and a even longer ride home; so you guy
better post to keep me entertained.

quick live shot of toronto.
http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/rescu/loc18.htm