 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6993
Re: [rtlToronto] April Dinner, Friday April 11th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Gerard Steenbeek writes:

Machinebouw does not stand for Machinery though. Machinebouw means
Machinerybuilding.

Good to know!  I thought it was something like that.  HUSS has the suffix
"Machinenfabrik" after their name which is pretty obviosuly the same thing.

A lot of the newer rides in Canada's Wonderland are made by a Dutch company,
not sure which one.

I am dead serious, my body just twitched.  These... pangs just like, shot
through my stomach.  You do realize I'm obsessed with the Dutch manufacturer
Mondial BV, right?  Right??!!

?!?!!?

:)

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/psyclone.html

My baby!  I spent 34 visits at Canada's Wonderland last year *because* of
the Revolution.

The Inferno I was talking about (Airwolf) in another thread is built by
Mondial as well.

My sister has the same handles on her bike that she got
in the Netherlands as the ones on the Top Gun ride. Those have the word
"Gazelle" on them which is the brand of her bike.

Top Gun is built by Vekoma of Posterholt/Vlodrop!  Amazing!

    Iain