 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6988
Re: [rtlToronto] April Dinner, Friday April 11th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:35:21 GMT

"Iain Hendry" <ihendry@ventax.com> wrote
*-that is just too fun to type.  Machinenfabrik machinenfabrik
machinenfabrik!  There is a Dutch company called Kermis Machinenbouw
Gaasendam (which means Fair Machinery Gaasendam - Gaasendam is the city)
that is equally as fun.  But they go by KMG

Didn`t realize dutch and german could be so much fun to type. Maybe because
I`m Dutch... :P

Machinebouw does not stand for Machinery though. Machinebouw means
Machinerybuilding.

A lot of the newer rides in Canada's Wonderland are made by a Dutch company,
not sure which one. My sister has the same handles on her bike that she got
in the Netherlands as the ones on the Top Gun ride. Those have the word
"Gazelle" on them which is the brand of her bike.

Seems I have gotten way off topic. Oh Well

Gerard