 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6962
6961  |  6963
Subject:
[rtlToronto] April Dinner, Friday April 11th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:52:10 GMT

Hello,

     rtlToronto April Dinner
     Friday, April 11th, 2003, 7PM (Note Later Time)
     Swiss Chalet
     5487 Dundas Street West
     Etobicoke ON M9B 1B5

Note this is a NEW Swiss Chalet instead of the usual one with water damage
and directors of Lego walking in.  It's west of Kipling subway station, on
the south side.  We've only been there once (twice for 4.5 Leg Builders)

Topics include:

NMRA2003 and train4.5 Layout Integration
rtlToronto16: PipeRacers
rtlToronto14: Raiders of the Lost Part
Usual Part Giveaways and Trading
-Calum: assorted SW figs (Vader, Qui Gone whatever)

Calum