 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6965
Re: [rtlToronto] April Dinner, Friday April 11th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:11:25 GMT

    Friday, April 11th, 2003, 7PM (Note Later Time)

Yes, do note, as I didn't before and it was awkward.  :)

(My own fault, yes I know)

Note this is a NEW Swiss Chalet instead of the usual one with water damage
and directors of Lego walking in.  It's west of Kipling subway station, on
the south side.  We've only been there once (twice for 4.5 Leg Builders)

It is quite posh!  For dapper folks such as ourselves.  Please note that the
clientelle at this Swiss Chalet may not apprecieate our colourful choice of
words. The prolific use of such verbal icing drew glares.

But anyway, have fun guys.  I can't make it, I'll be at Kings Island on
Delirium, the world's first Giant Frisbee by HUSS Machinenfabrik GmbH!*

http://www.hussrides.com/32GiantFrisbee.htm

http://www.pki.com/attractions_rides_featured.jsp?id=449382

(Pressing "Launch the Video" on the PKI site links to footage by
you-know-who :)  In fact, Mr. Tsang was siting next to me while I shot all
of that!)

    Iain

*-that is just too fun to type.  Machinenfabrik machinenfabrik
machinenfabrik!  There is a Dutch company called Kermis Machinenbouw
Gaasendam (which means Fair Machinery Gaasendam - Gaasendam is the city)
that is equally as fun.  But they go by KMG.