 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6967
Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:24:10 GMT

I would think that through good mechanical design a robot that simply drives
forward with a battery box would have no problems navigating a 90 degree
sharp bend even.

Rob, Jeff E, and Derek have shown me that many of our games do not need
the RCX.

and to have a challenge that has your robot play a token beep to force
inclusion of the RCX is lame.   If Calum is so gung ho about pipe
racers, AND needed the RCX then i suggest (again) a 3-D pipe race maze.
put in a few T's and now you have to have a robot that can search. and
choose.

and don't say its too hard.  we've done lots of cool, hard games.

has anyone heard from bruce? last thing he wrote was that he was playing
in rice.... I hope he did not fall in and is somehow trapped as if it
were quicksand.  sure the imagery is funny, but would be very sad if
true.

Chris
throw bruce a rope.