 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6955
6954  |  6956
Subject:
Brickfest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:06:06 GMT

Hi guys,

I've been chatting with John Barnes about running an event at BrickFest 2003
and he's suggested we don't reuse an existing rtlToronto event.  This
immediately rules out rtlToronto favourites like blockstacking or ProjectX.

The other deal is that we're not going to have a lot of logistical support
down in Washington at all, so whatever we do must be easily purchased,
assembled and installed in the murder capital of the US, and for cheap.

So, the question is, what's the game going to be?  I'm thinking Pipe Racers
with 90 deg bends because it's cheap for parts, everyone has to bring their
own pieces to for a large track, and requires a fair amount of skill.  This
is in the mid August timeframe.

However, I'm open to suggestions-I think John is doing something maze
oriented.  Followup this post.  I'm also looking for people who are going to
Brickfest from rtlToronto who'd be able to build for or support this event.

JeffVW by association automatically is committed to this one.

Calum