 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7009
Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 20:40:18 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
ONE ROBOT: Get from one end to the other

OR

TWO ROBOTS: We have a symmetrical maze and start the robots out from both
ends.  The center is marked, and whoever is further into enemy territory
wins.  Goes from navigating treed pipes to sumo at the very end.

The pipe maze WILL change every round.

Calum
PS-who wants this instead of rice for rtl14?  Which means we have to think
of another contest for BF.

No I don't want a contest that I'd actually do for 14.  I want to spend
time on Altenburg.

Derek