 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6956
Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:25:52 GMT

I've been chatting with John Barnes about running an event at BrickFest 2003
and he's suggested we don't reuse an existing rtlToronto event.  This
immediately rules out rtlToronto favourites like blockstacking or ProjectX.

If we do the Pipe Racers game at BrickFest, what are people's thoughts on
doing a followup event back in Toronto afterword of the same theme?  ie, I'm
likely not going to BrickFest this year (read:  I don't feel like visiting
SixFlags America this season), but would very much like to do Pipe Racing.

My robot will have a lowered suspension, type R engine, and be named "PipeRice".

Or "Veronica".

    Iain