 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6668
Re: king-o-da-hill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:03:24 GMT

Gee, thanks for the offer. BTW, I haven't been watching CNN lately...Did
HELL FREEZE OVER?

funny you should mention this... the day i posted that i did a search on
google news and found this link:

http://www.clearblue.cx/images/pig.gif

(shrug)

You can call me after 6 pm to help you with your unruly code.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?