 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6662
Re: king-o-da-hill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:59:22 GMT

Then I'll have to
spend another few days adjusting the program to account for 2 or 3 minute

contests.

Bruce I've seen your code....  I understand why you need to take a few
days to program in these changes...  if you need help e-mail off list
I'll do my best to show you what variable needs to be changed.

t = 180
t = 120
t = 60

Chris