 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6661
Re: king-o-da-hill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:30:27 GMT

I'm pleased to say that my robot is complete from a building point of view.
All that's left is programming and a wee bit of testing. Then I'll have to
spend another few days adjusting the program to account for 2 or 3 minute
contests.

Dave, Chris...you better get used to seeing your robot on the arena floor.
(Actually your robots may very well get to the top of the hill, but, they
sure as heck won't be staying there for long.)

Bruce