 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6656
Re: king-o-da-hill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:46:58 GMT

NEVER mind...

Calum and i just had a heated discussion and he talked me down from the
edge.

he suggested that 4 days before an event is too late to make ANY
changes.

he agrees that we could have a boredom problem if 2 robots use the same
time delay idea.. but in his opinion "tough"  and "..Kids get what they
paid for."

shrug.

none of this is life and death; I was just looking to head off a
solution to a potential problem.

i can see it now... a whole chorus of kids chanting "your robot sucks"
too bad that it will be aimed at MOST of the robots... not just mine.

After the event i will have a support group for the rest of you that get
taunted.

Suck's Anon.

we have a 12 step prg.  monthly dinners, the works.

Forward to Lugnet.org.kids-hate-my-robot

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?