 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6669
Re: I broke my leg...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
...so I probably won't be there this Saturday. If I do make it, it will be
solely as a spectator. My first no-entry event since rtl6! Oh well. I had a
somewhat interesting battery box idea, but that was all. Actually its
probably good for me to take a break.
Rob

Ouch!

Take care of yourself Rob--know that we'll be here for you.  And skipping
this one isn't a problem--there'll be another 'bot competition around the
corner.

As for me, I'm so completely uninspired--the Steve joking aside he'll kick
all our heinies for sure... ;)--I can't seem to get inspired enuf to build
something.

I look at LOR, and I say, "Oh, if I work on his feet just a bit, he'll
walk!--I can't take him apart!"

Baah!  Chris'll win and we'll never hear the end of it.

So it comes down to LOR or Chris winning...

Oooooh, tough choice.

I'll wait until Thursday or Friday night, then I'll cave in and rip apart
LOR, throw some half-fast thing together (which'll still look better and do
better than Chris's 'bot) and show up Sat.

Grr!!

Inspire me!

Dave K
-who just can't get his head in the game.