 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6695
Re: I broke my leg...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel writes:
Geez Rob,

I hope it was more interesting than my full spiral tib-fib
that required an internal metal brace installed in my
tibia with a power tool affectionately known as a slap-hammer.

Yes, the sounds of power tools coming from an orthopedic OR
inpire a curious mixture of fear and respect in a patient.

Oh my...
Your story is much more gruesome than mine. Thankfully my break is pretty
clean, so no surgery or power tools were required. Sometime the similarities
between surgeons and construction workers are striking.

I broke my leg a few years back slipping on my own frickin
driveway.

How's that for a lame "how I broke my leg" story?

Well, I fell down my stairs. Sounds pretty darn lame to me. I wish I could
say I broke it snowboarding, but I tend to take it pretty easy on the board
these days...

Get well soon, and enjoy the break....

Ha ha. That was MUCH more clever than the stupid remark Chris made.

Rob