 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5401
Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:54:44 GMT

Sorry to jump into the thread late and dumb, but *doh*...

Looking at the rendering... you've captured a flex tube between two
of those motor-mounting 2x1 plates with the extra bit on them?  And
that's your axle for the train?  I think that's one of the more im-
pressive outside-the-box solutions I've seen in a dog's age!

But I was wondering why the 1x4 plate with the town-wheel-mounting
pins on the ends wouldn't work?  It in the wrong size?

http://extranet.telepres.com/staff/jeffe/trainwheels.jpg

Jeff E

Iain Hendry wrote:

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message