 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5382
Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message

First step was to remove the train wheels from their holders and use
those 1x2 plates with the groves on the sides to hold the wheels.  This
reduced the height of the tilt mechanism by a full brick.  I was very
happy with that.

::scratches head::

I can't picture what piece you're talking about:  "those 1x2 plates with the
groves on the sides".  I'm really curious about what you have come up with
to hold the wheels!

Snipped - The message and the hoses :)

I believe that Derek is talking about this peice.

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/x68

Jeff VW