 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5388
Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:13:48 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

will the REAL derek please stand up?

BTW cut NOTHING!!!  I don't cut my lego parts and I'm a better man for
it..... Sure my Search sub and  8460 look a bit odd, but i still have
very long pneumatic tubing.   Fight the urge, be lego pure.

hehe, what could you be referring too?  :-)

Actually the point has become moot.  As it turns out the interference of
other parts has made it unnessisary to cut flex tubing after all.  The
pneumatic T-connector will do just fine.

Its nice to know the majority of people feel flex tubing is knife worthy
though.  If I change a few other things around I might still need to use
sort pieces of it.

I'll post some more pictures of what I'm working on later.  I think most
everyone has the right idea though.

Derek