 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5383
Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:17:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

I can't picture what piece you're talking about:  "those 1x2 plates with the
groves on the sides".  I'm really curious about what you have come up with
to hold the wheels!

Snipped - The message and the hoses :)

I believe that Derek is talking about this peice.

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/x68

I think he might be talking about this one instead:

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/32028

Someone(1) over in .trains posted a design for low profile trucks that used
flex tubing and uses that door rail part.... this post is the start of a
thread about it.

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=15955

That might not be what was meant though. Hope that helps.

1 - collaborative effort, ideas from James Mathis, Ben Beneke, Thomas Burger
and Chris Tracey all were used by several of the builders...