 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5390
Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:24:47 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/32028

Someone(1) over in .trains posted a design for low profile trucks that • used
flex tubing and uses that door rail part.... this post is the start of a
thread about it.

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=15955

I couldn't find any reference to flex tubing... where the heck would you use
flex tubing with this?

    Iain (STILL confused about the trucks)