 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5379
Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

This leads me to my question.  Is it wrong to cut flex tube?  With
Pneumatic tube, you are expected to cut it to length.  No-one will
complain about using modified parts if you've cut different lengths of
Pneumatic tube.  Does this apply to Flex tube?

I figure if you can find an instruction that LEGO(r) published that shows a
particular thing being cut, or if you know they cut it during manufacturing,
it's OK to cut that thing yourself too.

IIRC LEGO has shown Flex tube being cut in instructions.

I don't think so. Pnuematic tubing yes, but flex tubing is generally already
supplied in the correct lengths. But I say go ahead & cut it anyway!

ROSCO