 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5392
Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:57:17 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

I'm not sure what was meant by saying flex tubing was used in design
of the trucks discused in that thread.  I did up a diagram of my
truck, but I can't post it at the moment.  Hopefully later tonight or
tomorrow.

Ok so I finish the base of the truck.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/miscellaneous/tiltblock2.gif

This is the older design.  I still need to find the model for the 2 long
half beam so I can model the new design.

Derek