 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 48
Re: did everyone have fun at mel's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:58:52 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

was wierd and wack space/scifi stuff (some tower from the earth to orbit • thing,
on which I am equally illiterate). And so on. But it was neat to get
together

Orbital towers :) Don't worry, I doubt any of us will ever live to see one
built. My, that was morbid. LETS BUILD ONE OUT OF LEGO! Sigh...

(deathing at the thought of a LEGO orbital tower)

of a consensus. Tough call. and apparently Ian doesn't want to do another
blockstacker, but I am going to try and convince him otherwise. The more
blockstackers the next time, the better.

Says he who can actually *build* a working robot. :)

I can't think of anything original. I do have this one idea, although I
think it'd be terribly unfair and probably get smashed appart by whatever
Dave comes up with (I'm picturing a swinging mass on arm, 2 kg type)... but
I *do* have 3 RCX's now, and I think that could make for fun. :)

    Iain