 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 39
Re: did everyone have fun at mel's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:28:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

   Iain (who wasn't trying to take a stab at Chris' work, and wishes Calum
would make a nice T-1 with his LEGO train stuff. Oh hey, that reminds me -
has anyone done any models of light rail with their LEGO Train stuff?

James Mathis is the man when it comes to it.  Check out:

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopage.html

But I wouldn't be able to make a T1.  Modeling a subway would be eight wide,
and I'm strictly against eight wide trains. :)

Calum