 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 37
Re: did everyone have fun at mel's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:37:09 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

<snipped a bunch of (i think) train talk from Iain>

What do you mean, you think? As if you live in TO and don't know what an H-6
is. :)

But alas, you were blowing things up. Pyro. ;)

It's a tough job ..... But someone has to do it.

I can well imagine!!

    Iain (who wasn't trying to take a stab at Chris' work, and wishes Calum
would make a nice T-1 with his LEGO train stuff. Oh hey, that reminds me -
has anyone done any models of light rail with their LEGO Train stuff? I
looked that up yesterday, and I couldn't find anything at all. I think
that'd be so cool! I still contest that if I ever get into the 9v trains,
I'll have to get an load of straight track, because I don't think that small
radius of curve is appropriate. I could build like an rcx-powered model of
an airport shuttle (Adtranz)... I don't know! wishful thinking.)