 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 38
Re: did everyone have fun at mel's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
did everyone have fun at mel's???

did you drink a toast to absent friends?

I sure wished I could have been there!

--
Chris
Lego Walker now @

it was a fun time with much discussion about our favourite hobby.
and you, alas, were no where to be seen
just letting you know that you were missed.
so there you are.
next month...
i'll be back for sure
stay safe and keep making that plastic dust
i remain,
dave