 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 40
Re: did everyone have fun at mel's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:18:27 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

James Mathis is the man when it comes to it.  Check out:

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopage.html

But I wouldn't be able to make a T1.  Modeling a subway would be eight • wide,
and I'm strictly against eight wide trains. :)

Huh? Why!

    Iain