 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16176
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 page update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:20:50 GMT

On 6/2/06, Chris Magno wrote:
But like  you I can work either way, I would just like to hear from
others and see what they think.
Chris

Think?  I try not to think.  It hurts too much.

I still haven't built a bot, as my son and his friend have my RCX tied
up.... but it has made me think about:

1) battery box solution
2) pull back motor(s) solution
3) pie

mmmmmm
pie.

I like pie.

(ouch, ouch, ouch, must stop thinking, ouch....)

-Rob (lobotomy) A>