 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16158
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 page update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 14:17:10 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
    * Within the 3 minuite time limit, the marker flag has been pulled
into/past your 18" start line.

I don't know this does change strategies significantly.  For example
playing out the rope would no longer be very effective.  You can't
release more then 18" of it or you loose.

Also makes loosing a hold on your rope an insignificant rule.

I think there is more adventure in the game without this rule.

Derek