 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16169
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 page update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:39:34 GMT

<snip>

While you have valid ideas, Im not sure what your "motive" is behind
this rule addition. I dont see any advantage to forcing us to watch the
game for the full 3 min, if one robot is clearly winning.

Wait a minute, I'm not the one adding a rule after the rule page as been
up for months.  What's your motive. :-)

<snip>

Derek

Well, I'm not completely adamant about the 'flag crosing the 18 inch line for a
win', but if a 'bot gets the flag to the 18 inch mark, the chances are the other
'bot is in the pit anyway.

Again, the issue is--are we running as close to possible 'true' tug o' war match
but with 'bots, or are we running a pseudo tug o' war where we can basically do
whatever we want with the rules.

I'm good either way.

Dave K