 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15904
Re: Tug of war ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:21:17 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Wed, March 22, 2006 7:27 pm, Chris Magno wrote:

I read this, and I'm sad to say it really rubbed me the wrong way.

Chris, Calum, David, James, Rob, rtl people, anyone else reading.

I'm sorry I posted this.  I apologize.

(snip)

Chris, I was attempting to suggest there are ways of contributing to the
Mindstorms community outside Toronto, simply by changing the way you do things
inside rtlToronto.

OK, I'm listening.

What would you like to see?  Dont mince words, Its not my style.  What
is it that you would like.

(snip)

Sorry for causing trouble.
Steve

I am just at a loss.  several people more eloquent than I have explained
that for whatever reason(s) we can not attend BrickFest . Its not "fair"
and a sad part of life.

If you want greater Mindstorms "community" than that just leaves
"virtual"  games.  And you and I know that they are just not as "fun."

Back to the weight limit. Yes, anyone can load a 10" cube with batteries
and will probably win. BUT its not about winning. its about doing. So if
  Dave is going to make a cinder block, thats fine.  But i am going to
do my best to make a fast Anchor bot.  will dave win... probably, will
we all have fun. YES.

Chris