 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15903
Re: Tug of war ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 06:32:55 GMT

On Wed, March 22, 2006 7:27 pm, Chris Magno wrote:

I read this, and I'm sad to say it really rubbed me the wrong way.

Chris, Calum, David, James, Rob, rtl people, anyone else reading.

I'm sorry I posted this.  I apologize.

I had some things I wanted to say, and I did a poor job of saying them.  Maybe
it was a bad day at work, or something.  I don't know.  At the end of the day,
I'd be happier if I hadn't posted anything.

Chris, I was attempting to suggest there are ways of contributing to the
Mindstorms community outside Toronto, simply by changing the way you do things
inside rtlToronto.

I'm bummed by they fact that not everyone can attend BrickFest, but it IS a fact
that not everyone can attend BrickFest.  I'm sorry if I implied (or said)
otherwise.  That wasn't my point, or my intent.  BTW, you're still welcome to
stay at my place, if you're in town (safe offer on my part), but I will still
make fun of you for having your priorities messed up.  :)

Calum, You haven't attacked me in the last couple hours.  Either you've gone
back to ignoring my posts, or you just stopped checking your e-mail, because you
don't want to read the crap people are stirring up.  When I say people, of
course, I mean me.  Sorry.

Dave, ITlug already had Legofest 21.  Sorry.

Well, I'm not sure why you guys picked today to start reading my posts, but I
think it was a bad idea on your part.  Just go back to ignoring me, and things
will be better.

Sorry for causing trouble.
Steve