 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15878
15877  |  15879
Subject:
R21 - Tug of war ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:09:19 GMT

So the last food eating thing was a good time,

We had a few good ideas for games, and i THINK we have agreed on a Tug
of War game.

Derek or Dave were taking notes, Calum had a headache, Rob came up with
the idea, and I was too busy chatting Wayne's friend explaining to her
about Daves potty humor.

any thing get finalized?

Chris