 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15879
Re: rtlToronto at the Toy, Train and Doll show, May 7th, 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:01:09 GMT

Well, I took a shot in the dark--this is the e-mail I sent to Doug and Frank--

We are still finalizing the details as to that size we need.  The train layout
is completely revamped so they are still trying to determine the size.

But you need some information, so here goes--

There will be two different display units.  We would prefer if we were together
but no worries if you have to separate us.

The train display will require

5 passes for the 5 people bringing modules
No tables--the train layout has modular tables for setup
3-5 chairs
1 power drop--110 volt
The area of the layout will be approximately 7 by 15 feet

The LEGO display will require

8 passes for people bringing displays
4 tables for the displays
8-10 chairs
1 power drop--110 volt (can be combined with the train layout if we're together)
Area is determined how the tables are arranged--the best will probably be in a
'U' shape so people can walk around and see the displays.  Maybe 8 feet by 20
feet.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to display at your show.  If there's
anything we can do for you, do not hesitate to ask.

Take care,

Dave Koudys

- - -
Doug sent me this reply--

Thanks!!  Looking forward to it probably just as much as some of the people who
have already enquired if you are going to be there!!

- - -

So we're being asked about for the show... our reputation preceeds us

:)

Dave K