 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15905
15904  |  15906
Subject:
Tentative addendum to the rules... was Re: {rtlToronto 21} Tug 'O War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:40:51 GMT

K, I tried experimenting with the 8 or so battery boxes that I currently own, as
well as throwing in a few RCX's/motors and a basic frame.

Turns out that I can get all this stuff easily into a 10x10x10 and it's
reallllllllly heavy.

So to stop me (and others) from doing the 'drastically outweigh 'em' routine, I
think we can get away with doing everythign we need in a 10 wide/10 long/5 high.
5 inches is still plenty high to get the job done, and we lessen the chance of a
50 pound 'bot showing up.

Dave K
-who realizes how that sounds, but eh, there you are.