 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14635
Re: What's Next... Re: Sorry I missed it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:01:43 GMT

<snip>

'bots would have to have some sort of conformity to send and receive blocks,
like the blocks have to be released at 'x' blocks high from the floor.  There
would, I'd imagine, have to be a standard 'docking setup' like the moonbases, so
the 'bots could 'mate' properly to exchange blocks.

hmmm...

kinda interesting...

Dave K

We would also have to have some sort of ruling on 'bots that don't transfer
blocks properly--I mean, I could build a 'bot that receives blocks rather
nicely, but  have a built in 50 percent 'faiure rate' for delivering
blocks--that'd almost be hassenplug!

Dave K