 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14639
Re: What's Next... Re: Sorry I missed it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:20:29 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 09:01:43PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:

We would also have to have some sort of ruling on 'bots that don't
transfer blocks properly--I mean, I could build a 'bot that receives
blocks rather nicely, but  have a built in 50 percent 'faiure rate'
for delivering blocks--that'd almost be hassenplug!

Or, just have the score be a combination of how many colors you
collected, AND how many other bots have a brick of your color.

WAIT....

lets make the score ONLY count if you actually PRESS one of your blocks
WITH your mates BLOCKS.

this way you have to decide if you WANT to share, OR keep YOUR block.....

oh man.....  WAIT....

we can comeup with some kind of "ID" AND if you find out that you can
"mate" well with #4, then you robot will want to seek #4

cause your robot found out that the feed cycle of # 8 was not quite up
to par.

i cant wait till dinner to talk more  about this.

Chris