 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14621
14620  |  14622
Subject:
Sorry I missed it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:46:30 GMT

I'm sorry I missed the contest.  I looks like everyone had a great time.
  From the pictures I saw a lot of really cool designs with some
wonderful strategies.  The simple ring that locked on the pivot was genius.

If I had been able to participate I was planning to go the tower route.
  Although none of the towers took it too the extent I was thinking.  I
was hoping to be able to lift the entire beam and support.  It would
have been one massive Lego structure.

Instead I spent a week at a cottage up on Hall's Lake doing nothing.
Well actually I cast my latest sculpture, and ate about three time what
I normally eat in a week. :-)

I'm hoping for the next contest we can do another challenge on the level
of C$ and Project X.  Programing and precision placement.  I love those
kinds of challenges.  I wonder if there is another kind of game like
connect 4 we can play.

Derek