 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14641
Re: What's Next... Re: Sorry I missed it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:13:15 GMT

some sort of mating game.

your bot has a stack of 2x4 (coloured) bricks.

your "opponent" or "mate" or "whatever" has a different colour

you have to,  like WORMS,  trade 2x4 genetic sacks.

this is ALMOST like a GBC re: the protocol hand off. BUT. we let ALL
bots run at once.

and they have to "mate" to trade genetic material???

the winner?

(sly grin)

maybe the winner who spread his seed the most,

OR

maybe the winner is the one who has collected the most material???

(shrug)

Maybe the bot creator has to specify gender before the match, and there's a
"male" winner and a "female" winner????

Do you allow for "hermaphrodite"?????

ROSCO