 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14634
Re: Oh Ya...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:00:54 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

On Tue, September 13, 2005 3:17 pm, Calum Tsang wrote:

... are we going to have the monthly dinner this Friday?

If not, do people want to get together for dinner this Friday?

Wouldn't be great if we had some place where the monthly dinner and event
schedule was always kept?  I would think it should be updated at least a week
before each event.

That would be good.  We could even put up event rules and photos there too!? I
wonder why no one has thought of this before?!

Maybe you could just save it as a file on your computer.  Then, we could all link
our computers together, and I could view that file on MY computer.  We could call it
the World Wide Link.

Don't those people know you can already go to http://www.rtl-toronto.org to see this
great information?

Steve

Steve.

do you have ANY idea how WRONG that link is?

Chris